You get a FREE domain name in the format
or you can opt to set up your own domain name (e.g. yourcompanysname.com) on
Click here to see how easy it is to get your own
Site Building & Customizing
1. Template Builder
customize your site's look & feel
You can change your site's look & feel anytime to any of our pre-formatted
templates. Then, you can customize your template with your own
color choices, layouts and more.
- Choose from over 1400 pre-formatted templates
- You just have to click on different options to change your template,
there's no coding
here to see a video on how easy it is to change your template
2. Page Builder
build great looking pages
Select from 24 different types of pages (basic content pages,
prodect pages, photo albums, FAQs, etc.)
The standard account includes up to 500 pages & products. Upgrade for
3. Standard Page Layout Options
customize your layout
Customize the layout of a Standard Page even further by choosing
from 10 different layouts.
4. Two Text Editors
add more flexibility
to the formatting your content
The DoItYourselfSiteBuilder includes two types of text editors to
- The Basic Editor allows
simple paragraph formatting or HTML editing and is supported on
- The Advanced Editor is a very robust editor that
works much like Word and allows you complete control over
formatting and placement of text, images, tables, links and
more. The Advanced Editor also allows you to add both HTML and
views. Compatible with all newer browsers/platforms.
Switch between editors anytime.
5. Photo Albums
organize & show off your pictures
Showcase your photos in our preformatted albums. Your photos are
shown in thumbnail form and when clicked on show the photo in full
size with optional title and description.
- Thumbnails are created automatically for you
- Change the order of your photos anytime
- Add as many different photo albums as you wish and up to 500
of your own images
6. Free Stock Photos
make a professional impression
You get access to over 2000 FREE stock photos which are licensed from Hemera Images,
one of the top imaging companies on the Internet.
These are not cheesy clip art images, but high-quality
photographs taken by professional photographers. They're
organized into more than 30 categories for easy access.
show videos, flash, play music and more
You can upload music, video, flash and other files to your site
with just a few clicks.
- Upload any file format
- Have video or flash play right on your page
- Create a page of links to download songs or video
- Good for upload of ebooks, pdf forms and manuals
- Store songs here so you can play background music on other pages
Our shopping Cart Feature also allows you to sell your
multimedia downloads. Click here to
8. Links Page
create sub-menus and link directories
You can add links to pages both inside and outside your site with
just a few clicks.
- Add headings to separate groups of links
- Use this page to create sub-pages
- Can optionally add images for each link
9. Contacts Page
give visitors a way to contact you and your
You can list important people with their name, position/department,
email and any other info you think is important.
- Use this page to direct people to the correct person or department
- Contacts are automatically formatted for you
10. Questions and Answers Page (FAQ)
provide your site visitors with immediate answers
to their most common questions
Often you can answer your visitors' questions with an FAQ page
on your site. Use this page to organize them.
- Questions appear at the top and link to answers below
- You can categorize questions with headings
11. Redirect Page
manage multiple domains
You can link your site to pages outside your site right from your
index. This is helpful when you wish to link your company's parent
site or a related site.
12. Autoresponder Page
provide immediate information & documents
You can use this page to send out instruction guides and other
material immediately after collecting an email. Emails are stored
on your site so you can send promotional material to your visitors
Useful for providing an incentive for signing up for a mailing
list or other opt-in programs.
organize & promote events
A calendar can be a helpful way to outline upcoming events. When
an event is clicked on, more detailed info is shown about the event.
- Advertise in-store or company events
- For reservations, show booked off days
- Display your club or organization's events and meetings
help customers find you
After you enter your address, a link to a map is automatically
generated. You can then opt to post the map right on your page.
15. Quotes Page
toot your own horn!
You can display testimonials from your customers or showcase famous
quotes or poems on your page.
16. Polling Booth
find out what site visitors really think
To collect votes on various issues, you can add a poll that displays
results in a bar graph.
- 10 response options per poll
- Old polls are archived
17. Table of Contents
easily create a site map
Show a listing of your pages in the index.
FYI--search engines love these because they're easily
18. Password Protection
protect confidential data or create a "members
only" section of your site
You can password protect single pages, groups of pages or your
- Manage all your passwords on one handy page
- Prevent access to your site during construction
- Give wholesalers access to special prices
- Give staff or members access to special pages
19. Footer Editor
include contact information on every page
Easily add the same information at the bottom of every page in
- Contact info
- Store hours
create a professional image
Your site comes with 5 emails that reflect your web address.
- Add emails for just $1 more for each one
- Give each staff member their own email
21. Custom Feedback Form
collect customer feedback
Collecting visitor feedback can help you enhance your site, products
and services. You can also collect testimonials privately or generate
ideas for your company, club or organization.
- Field types:
- text boxes for written out answers
- multiple choice
- drop-down menus
- checkmark boxes
- Submissions can be emailed to you automatically when received
- A personalized email can be automatically sent when a submission
- Submissions are stored on your site for easy access
22. Guest Book
allow site visitors to leave their remarks &
testimonials on your site in real time
You can collect comments about your site with this page.
23. Message Board
start an online community
Message boards are great for discussing different topics, gathering
info and fostering a sense of community among your members.
- Messages are organized by subject string
- Login available for your regular members
- Members have their own profiles and auto-signature
- Give Moderator status to a member to help you manage the page
- Add, edit and delete posts or message threads
- Lock messages to prevent further posts on the topic
24. Marketing Tools
get the word out
You have a great looking site, now, how do you get people to visit
it? Your site comes with tons of tips, free services and tools.
- FREE 90 day trial of Submitnet search engine optimization
- FREE info on the best marketing tools researched and recommended
by our marketing team
- Tips on improving your search engine ranking.
25. Meta-tag Manager
optimize your site for search engines to find you
Add Page Title, Keyword and Description tags to pages so that
search engines can effectively index and categorize your site.
Make global tags or create individual tags for each page in your
Additional <head> </head>
tags fields available for more technically savvy users.
26. Mailing List/Newsletter Manager
keep customers informed and coming back to your
You can post several newsletters and then have them batch emailed
to your subscribers.
- Manage your subscribers right on your site
- Export subscriber list to other programs
- Archived newsletters are displayed by date
27. Articles Page
share your expertise
You can post several articles that will be automatically formatted
on the page.
- Publish a series of articles or journal entries
- Use this page to post announcements
FYI--Publishing articles (and allowing others to put them on
their web sites with a link back to yours) has become a very
effective form of marketing in recent years.
boost sales in your bricks & mortar store
To help draw customers to your physical store, you can create coupons
that your visitors can print out and bring to your store.
- Add your own images and text to each coupon
- Create several coupons per page
You can also offer discount codes for certain customers
to use when making an online purchase.
Click here for more information.
29. Press Releases
get the word out
You can publish several press releases that will be automatically
formatted on the page.
- Releases are organized by date
- Good for company announcements
30. Recommend Site
build site traffic by encouraging your visitors to
recommend your site to their friends
Your visitors can refer others to your site by filling out a form
that sends out an email. When you add this page, the form is automatically